Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryann Cate!

Today is our darling niece's first birthday. Yippee! I can't believe she is already a year old. What a wonderful year it has been getting to know her and enjoying the warmth and happiness she brings to our family. She is the most cuddly, loving baby girl we have known. She is so joyful and full of fun and happiness, yet always ready to give loving hugs and peaceful attentiveness too. It has been such a blessing to watch her grow this past year and share in her discovery of God's world. We love you, Ryann Cate! Happy 1st Birthday!

The day we met Ryann Cate

Ryann meets her cousins

Uncle Scot loves his first niece!

Look at the sweet little peanut


The first time we saw her make a funny face


Aunti Conni loves you!

Almost one year later, she's grown into a beautiful, tiny lady.



1 comment:

Little Lamb said...

I love you Aunt Conni and Uncle Scot. I was moved by your kind words...You're the best!
Love you,
Ryann